There were 38 single family homes that closed in St. Clair Shores during the month of February. That number is down from last month where we saw 49 closings. Looking back at last years stats there were 50 closings in February 2013.
My personal opinion, I think the extremely cold and snowy winter may have contributed to February's numbers being slightly down. The average and median sales price are continuing to rise. Inventory remains low and I expect the market to pick up this spring once the weather breaks.
- The average sale price was $96,336 & the median sale price was $90,500
- The average days on the market = 54 & the median days on market = 36
- The average list price was $102,075 & the median list price was $89,950
- 9 of the sales were REO's or Bank Owned & 3 were short sales
- 2 of the 38 closings were canal front
February Closed Sales
$ 0 - $50,000 = 2
$ 50,100 - $75,000 = 8
$ 75,100 - $100,000 = 13
$100,100 - $150,000 = 12
$150,100 - $200,000 = 2
$200,000 - $250,000 = 1
Want to know what your St. Clair Shores Home is Worth in Today's Market? Contact me for a Free Market Analysis ~ No Pressure ~ No Obligation
*Information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. Information taken from MiRealSource multiple listing service. Above sales were sold by agents and/or brokers. These statistics do not include for sale by owners.
Looking for a Great agent in Macomb County? Let me GOOGLE one for you.
Mike Mitchell -REALTOR®
Real Living Kee Realty
Call / Text: (586) 291-2652