The market picked up right where it left off with 69 closings for single family homes in the month of January. That's an approximate 9.5% increase compared to January of 2012. More good news ...... comparing January 2012 to January 2013 the average sale price was up approximately 10% and the median sale price was up approximately 21%.
January 2013 Statistics
- highest sales price - $190,000
- lowest sales price - $18,100
- average sales price - $75,857
- median sales price - $73,000
- average days on the market - 62
- median days on the market - 58
$ 5,000 - $50,000 19
$50,001 - $100,000 38
$100,001 - $150,000 7
$151,000 - $200,000 5
$201,000 - $250,000 0
$251,000 - $300,000 0
$300,001 + 0
Want to know what your St. Clair Shores Home is Worth? Contact me for a free Market Analysis - No Pressure, No Obligation!
If you would like more information on St. Clair Shores Real Estate or the surrounding Macomb County Real Estate Market, give me a call or email and I'd be happy to assist you.
**** DON'T FORGET**** Michigan First Time Home Buyers can apply for a $3,000 grant to assist with the purchase of a single family home. Active duty military and veterans can get up to $5,000! Great Opportunity! Call me for more details or assistance.
More Real Estate Posts:
* Information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. Information taken from MiRealSource multiple listing service. Above sales were sold by agents and/or brokers. These statistics do not include for sale by owners. Selling prices did not include any sellers concessions. Rental properties were not included in stats.
Looking for a Great agent in Macomb County? Let me GOOGLE one for you.
Mike Mitchell -REALTOR®
Real Living Kee Realty
Call / Text: (586) 291-2652