Wow! It's hard to believe after what we've been through but St. Clair Shores is definitely in a Sellers Market along with the rest of Macomb County. Inventory remains low with a 1.7 months supply of homes after the first quarter of 2013. This is helping for prices to rise! If you were thinking about moving and have a house to sell, this would be a great time to put it on the market!!
Want to know what your St. Clair Shores Home is Worth? Contact me for a free Market Analysis - No Pressure, No Obligation!
- High Sales Price - $300,000
- Lowest Sales Price - $23,500
- Average Sales Price - $85,232
- Median Sales Price - $75,500
- Average Days on Market - 60
- Median Days on Market - 25
SOLD PRICE RANGE NUMBER OF CLOSINGS
$ 5,000 - $50,000 9
$50,001 - $100,000 45
$100,001 - $150,000 16
$151,000 - $200,000 2
$201,000 - $250,000 1
$251,000 - $300,000 0
$300,001 + 1
If you would like more information on St. Clair Shores Real Estate or the surrounding Macomb County Real Estate Market, give me a call or email and I'd be happy to assist you.
**** BUYERS **** Interest rates are still at record lows!
More Real Estate Posts:
* Information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. Information taken from MiRealSource multiple listing service. Above sales were sold by agents and/or brokers. These statistics do not include for sale by owners. Selling prices did not include any sellers concessions. Rental properties were not included in stats.
Looking for a Great agent in Macomb County? Let me GOOGLE one for you.
Mike Mitchell -REALTOR®
Real Living Kee Realty
Call / Text: (586) 291-2652